Metz Seasonal Pie Sales Support Partner Charities
Metz Culinary Management, Inc. (Metz) is celebrating the holiday season with a scrumptious selection of fresh-baked pies for K-12, higher education, and hospital dining partners and their guests. These fun and festive special offerings are a great way to spread good cheer across the holidays.
Pie Sales – A Metz Tradition
Pie sales begin before Thanksgiving and run through Hanukkah, Christmas and Kwanzaa. An annual event, Metz’s holiday pie sales:
- Can increase the culinary partner’s dessert revenues by 26%
- Provide guests with a simple solution for holiday baking and/or gifts
- Raise money to benefit charities and generate goodwill during a time of giving thanks
A preselection of Metz’s fresh-baked pies includes: apple, pumpkin, caramel apple, walnut and pecan. Culinary partners are encouraged to consider also offering pumpkin rolls, nut rolls, cookies and/or make their own unique desserts.
“This is a wonderful opportunity for our partners to make holiday baking a little easier for their guests with a variety of pies and other baked treats. Guests can purchase dessert items to take home and share with family, friends and colleagues over the holidays,” said Maureen Metz, Executive Vice President of Metz. “Additionally, our partners often use proceeds from pie sales to donate to their favorite charitable organization and share the joy of giving.”
Pie sales are particularly popular with Metz’s K-12 and higher education partners and guests. In past years, Metz’s partners used their pie sales to raise funds for charitable organizations, such as:
- Adopt-a-Family (Niagara Falls, NY)
- Helping Hands PR (Hillsdale, MI)
- McAuley House (Dallas, PA)
- Tallahassee Sickle Cell (Tallahassee, FL)
- Open Door Mission (Rochester, NY)
Metz’s annual pie sales reflect the company’s dedication to making the season magical by bringing people together over their favorite seasonal foods.