Metz Culinary Management, Inc. (Metz) is toasting the season with its Holiday from the Every Day and Merry Mixology Mocktail recipe book for its culinary partners and their guests throughout the month of December. It’s all about sharing joy and making moments of joy during the end of year rush.
Holiday from the Every Day
“After working hard all year long, people want to come together to relax and reconnect over their favorite foods and beverages during the holidays,” said Maureen Metz, Executive Vice President of Metz. “Holiday from the Every Day gives our partners an opportunity to share festive recipes and simple plates with their guests in celebration of the season.”
The Metz culinary team has created a 12-day program with seasonal dishes that dining partners can offer their guests. Culinary partners are encouraged to serve up one holiday recipe each day over 12 consecutive days. Partners can develop their own daily specials or choose from these recommendations:
- Hot Cocoa Bar – a hot cocoa bar with a variety of toppings for guests to choose from
- Holiday Around the World Meal – with holiday favorites from countries around the world
- Gingerbread Person or Gingerbread House Decorating Contest – lets guests have some fun with a gingerbread person or house decorating contest
- Chef’s Table Holiday Cooking Demo – highlights preparing a holiday item during dining hours
- Coffee Special – features a special holiday roast as a unique offering throughout the month
- Holiday Pie Sale – guests who purchase a holiday pie receive a bounce-back coupon to the café for a discount on a Chef Fresh Item or other item of choice
- Unique holiday sandwiches – with traditional ingredients such as turkey, ham, cranberries, stuffing, pears, cheeses, etc.
- Desserts – with a different holiday cookie each week or day during the month
- Cookie trays for guests to purchase – made in-house or from a local bakery supplier; may include a bounce-back coupon or offer for the café when a guest purchases a tray
- Soup Kitchen/Food Bank Donation Drive – donors receive a free coffee for their support
- Host a Guessing Contest – guests guess how many candies are in a decorative jar; the winner is awarded the jar of candy
Merry Mixology Mocktails
Metz is spreading holiday cheer with chef-crafted recipes for mocktails that add a special spark to seasonal dining.
“The Metz culinary team set out to create unique mocktail recipes that our partners and their guests can enjoy during the holiday season,” said Metz. “We invite guests to take the complimentary recipe book home and share it with family and friends. We also encourage our team members to add the mocktails to their daily offerings and holiday catering events.”
Metz’s Merry Mocktails include:
- Holiday Morning Punch
- Chocolate Peppermint Mocktail
- Classic Eggnog
- Colonial Hot Chocolate
- Cranberry Fizz Mocktail
- Mom’s Holiday Punch
- Mulled Pomegranate and Cherry Juice
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Peppermint White Russian Mocktail
- Orange Cranberry Mimosa Mocktail
Metz’s Holiday from the Every Day and Merry Mixology Mocktails are designed to bring guests together to spread the warmth and joy of the holiday season.