Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We constantly strive to include and empower our entire team
We are extremely proud of our diversity management. We focus every day on nurturing and honoring the cultures of a diverse and equitable family of individuals at Metz. We are proud of our culture of caring and we recognize there is always more work to be done. Diversity is not static, but rather an evolution that requires supervision, direction, and accessibility. We believe that when people bring their true selves to work every day, we are all better off. Metz Culinary Management aims to increase the number of small, diverse, and regional enterprises we do business with.
Each member of our Metz team participates in DEI training.
Metz and supplier diversity
- Actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers that can provide high quality goods and services at a competitive price
- Ensuring the inclusion of diverse suppliers as part of our strategic sourcing and procurement processes
- Communicating the value of supplier diversity internally within the Metz Culinary Management organization and externally to our clients, guests, and customers.
- Leveraging our supplier diversity results to meet our customers’ supplier diversity requirements
- Certified minority owned businesses, small and large
- Certified woman owned businesses, small and large
- Certified small, disadvantaged businesses
- Certified veteran owned and service-disabled veteran owned businesses
- Certified small business enterprises
Metz Culinary Management & EVS
At Metz, enjoy a career in an exciting, fast-paced industry. As one of the fastest-growing leaders in the industry, we continually seek talented and dedicated individuals who share our commitment to excellence. If you have a passion for dining management and facility services, we invite you to join our team.
Work in a place that lives to celebrate friends, family, and the best times in life. Front of House, Back of House, Restaurant Management, and Support Center Staff - we have many opportunities for advancement, outstanding benefits, and competitive pay. Join us and build a fun, fulfilling career at TGI Fridays'.
Whatever your role at Ruth’s Chris Steak House Wilkes-Barre, our goal is to be the best job you’ve ever had, working among the best in the business. Explore current opportunities to become a part of our elite team at Mohegan Pennsylvania.
Sign up to learn about the latest foodservice trends and get important updates on Metz Culinary Management programs and initiatives.